Making Court of Protection Applications
The forms and procedures for making applications in the Court of Protection can be extremely daunting. We can assist by:-
- Advising whether a Court of Protection application is appropriate
- Advising on the procedures for making an application
- Assisting with or completing the various forms on your behalf
- Serving the appropriate notices within the specified time frames
- Advising appointed Deputies of their ongoing duties
The legal fees for making an application in the Court of Protection are set by the Court of Protection and the work is done on a fixed fee basis.
To find out more about Latham & Co us please call our Loughborough office on 01509 238822 or our Melton Mowbray office on 01664 563012 or email us
We look forward to hearing from you.