Landlord Tenant Latham Solicitors Lawyers Melton Mowbray Loughborough Leicestershire
When you become a landlord or a tenant you will be entering into contractual agreements which give you both rights and responsibilities.
At Latham & Co we are able to guide you through what can appear to be a legislative jungle.
Before you negotiate the terms of your lease or tenancy agreement contact us.
We can help you whether you are a commercial or a residential Landlord, Tenant or want to become one!
At Latham & Co we can advise you with regard to:
- Lease negotiation and renewal
- Schedules of dilapidations
- Leasehold enfranchisements
- Assignments and Sub-Letting
- Matters arising from the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954
- Landlords’ consents
- Rent reviews
- Rent arrears and the recovery thereof
- Possession or Eviction
We can furthermore provide you with the representation you need to support you and maximise any potential outcome.