Re-Mortgage of Freehold Residential Property
Our fees cover all the work required to complete the Re-Mortgage of your home.
All our prices quoted are exclusive of VAT
Value of Transaction Conveyancing fees
- £0.00 to £350,000 £650.00
- £350,000 to £450,000 £750.00
- £450,000 to £500,000 £850.00
- Over £500,000 – To be advised upon request for quote
Other Potential Fees
Additional legal fees of £250.00 would be added if the re-mortgage relates to;
a Shared Ownership property, Help to Buy element or second charge.
We charge the sum of £35.00 for each Electronic Transfer of Funds (CHAPS/TT)
Disbursements on a Re-Mortgage
Disbursements are costs related to your matter that are payable to third parties, such as Land Registry fees.
Search Fees of approximately £300.00 (Dependent upon Local Authority)
Land Registry Fees for Official Copy Entries of the Register £6.00 (plus VAT)
Land Registry Fees as per value of the property (Please see Scale Two Fees)
No Search Indemnity Policy (To be advised based on the lender and value of the property)
How long will my Re-Mortgage take?
How long it will take to complete your re-mortgage is largely dependent on receipt of your mortgage offer. The average process takes between 3-4 weeks from receipt of your mortgage offer.
Please note that our fees are exclusive of VAT and assume that:
- It is a standard transaction and that no unforeseen matters arise including for example (but not limited to) a defect in title which requires remedying prior to completion or the preparation of additional documents ancillary to the main transaction;
- The transaction is concluded in a timely manner and no unforeseen complication arise;
- All parties to the transaction are co-operative and there is no unreasonable delay from third parties providing documentation, and
- No indemnity policies are required. Additional costs and disbursements may apply if indemnity policies are required.