Legal fees can be expensive enough without any hidden costs or unexpected extras. Latham & Co offer transparent pricing and fixed rates, so you know exactly what you are getting and for exactly what price.
Below you will find details of the fixed fees we offer for some of our conveyancing services.
Please note that our fixed fees include all work to be carried out on your transaction and there are no hidden costs. The price we quote is always on an all-inclusive basis based on the information provided to us.
You should ensure that when comparing quotations that there are no additional fees which would be added to the total price.
Please note that our fees are exclusive of VAT and assume that:
- It is a standard transaction and that no unforeseen matters arise including for example (but not limited to) a defect in title which requires remedying prior to completion or the preparation of additional documents ancillary to the main transaction;
- It is the assignment of an existing lease and is not the grant of a new lease;
- The transaction is concluded in a timely manner and no unforeseen complication arise;
- All parties to the transaction are co-operative and there is no unreasonable delay from third parties providing documentation, and
- No indemnity policies are required. Additional costs and disbursements may apply if indemnity policies are required.