Sale of a Freehold Residential Property
Our fees cover all the work required to complete the sale of your home.
All our prices quoted are exclusive of VAT
Value of Transaction Conveyancing fees
- £0.00 to £100,000 £755.00
- £100,000 to £150,000 £785.00
- £150,000 to £200,000 £810.00
- £200,000 to £250,000 £860.00
- £250,000 to £300,000 £910.00
- £300,000 to £350,000 £1,010.00
- £350,000 to £400,000 £1,060.00
- £400,000 to £450,000 £1,135.00
- £450,000 to £500,000 £1,300.00
- Over £500,000 – To be advised upon request for quote
Other Potential Fees
Additional legal fees of £250.00 would be added if the sale relates to a Shared Ownership property.
We charge the sum of £35.00 for each Electronic Transfer of Funds (CHAPS/TT)
Disbursements on a Sale
Disbursements are costs related to your matter that are payable to third parties, such as Land Registry fees.
Land Registry Fees for Official Copy Entries of the Register £6.00 (plus VAT)
How long will my house Sale take?
This will depend on the individual circumstances of your sale, however, the average process would normally take between 6-8 weeks.
The process may be quicker or slower, depending upon any chain.
Please note that our fees are exclusive of VAT and assumes that:
- It is a standard transaction and that no unforeseen matters arise including for example (but not limited to) a defect in title which requires remedying prior to completion or the preparation of additional documents ancillary to the main transaction;
- The transaction is concluded in a timely manner and no unforeseen complication arise;
- All parties to the transaction are co-operative and there is no unreasonable delay from third parties providing documentation, and
- No indemnity policies are required. Additional costs and disbursements may apply if indemnity policies are required.